The baby boomers are all approaching aging, which consequently projects an increasing demand for nursing assistants, especially in long-term care facilities. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment rate of Certified Nursing Assistants is estimated to grow by 8% from 2019 to 2021, increasing much quicker than any other job. So, if you are one of the many who aspire to be a nursing assistant, you have made the right choice. The next step is choosing a high-quality training center. Learn the following courses at Select Health Career Training:
- Every student should be at least eighteen (18) years old on or before the first day of class.
- A high school diploma, general education development (G. E. D.) diploma or current college transcript is required from all students.
- Students should reach at least the minimum educational requirement to enroll, particularly the ability to benefit defined as Ninth (9th) grade reading and math level as measured by the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE).
- Students need to first undergo an interview with the admissions officer to review their TABE scores and discuss any prerequisites needed for their enrollment.
Other prerequisites include:
- Physical exam
- Criminal Background Check (fingerprint method)
- Negative TB test
- Proof of immunization
- Current healthcare provider CPR card. (course offered by Select Health)
Meet with Us
Allow us to walk you through our courses, schedules, course requirements, tuition, fees, and other pertinent details. Meet with one of our staff today!